A Message from the Head of Center
The Shindengen Group’s corporate mission is “Maximizing energy conversion efficiency for the benefit of humanity and society.” and as such, we are committed to transferring our new technology to key business fields to better serve our society.
Head of Technology & Development Center
Promoting Environmentally Friendly Product Development
Creating core technologies ahead of market changes
In the semiconductor device field, Shindengen is promoting the development of new technology in order to lower associated losses, allow operation in higher temperatures, and to integrate the functioning of multiple parts. In the power electronics field, we are promoting research and development to increase conversion efficiency, reduced related noise, and provide high-density mounting. We are passionate about working towards meeting these challenges and developing new technologies that cater to the market demands in a timely manner.
A Mid-term Growth Strategy Considering Social Requirements
Creating core technologies pursuing the limits of energy conversion efficiency
- Development of advanced low loss devices as per the requirements of mobility markets
- Development of advanced element technologies for next generation low loss power devices
- Development of advanced bonding technologies for reliable use in high temperature operations
- Development of high efficiency power circuit technologies for application in next generation low loss devices
- Development of high efficiency ICs so as to move towards a society with reduced energy consumption
Creating Environmentally Friendly Products Based on the Growth Strategy
V-Diode (Pch MOSFET with reverse current protection) MF2003SV
【Creating Ideal Diode ICs】
Reduced mounting area 80% compared with conventional diodes (compared with Shindengen’s own products)
Reduced circuit power dissipation, and realized a quiescent current of 3μA or less
By putting the Pch MOSFET within the package, charge pump circuits are no longer needed components to address high-frequency noise are not needed.
Primary environmentally friendly products from the Technology＆Development Center
Package type: WSON4040
Primary R&D site
- Asaka office