- Site policy
The contents of this website, including, but not limited to, information, text, graphs, images, photographs, and videos about products, services, and technologies, are protected by treaty and other regulations governing intellectual property. Therefore, copying, modification, or distribution of data on this website requires the permission of us or the right holder. Users may download, save to a computer, or print out data for personal use, but may not reproduce it on another website or in print media. Beyond exceptions permitted by law, refrain from use of the contents of this website without the authorization of the copyright owner.
The names of companies as used on this website are their trade names. "Shindengen" and names of Shindengen products are trademarks or registered trademarks. Our trade name and trademarks are protected by trademark, unfair competition, and other laws. Do not use or reproduce them without our explicit consent.
It is not necessary to contact us before linking to this website from yours. However, we generally request that you link to our front page, https://www.shindengen.co.jp/. The link should be correctly labeled with our name as "Shindengen Electric Manufacturing Co., Ltd.," "Shindengen Electric Manufacturing," or "Shindengen."
We update and manage the data on this website with the utmost care. However, we do not take responsibility for every aspect of the data.
- Be aware that the contents of this website may be changed, or the management of this website may be paused or stopped, without notice
- The data posted may not all be correct, safe, or useful
- The data posted may not always be up-to-date
- There may be computer viruses or other harmful content
- We take no responsibility for websites accessed through users' links