- Social Media Policy
Social Media Policy
Shindengen Electric Manufacturing Co., Ltd. has established the following policy regarding the use of social media operated by us and our group companies.
About our social media policy
We recognize that building good relationships with our employees, customers, and society through social media can make a significant contribution to improving the Shindengen's brand.
Through the use of social media, we will strive to enhance the value of individual employees, share our experiences in social media both internally and externally, and contribute to the growth of society and the community.
Use of social media
Fully understanding that an unspecified number of users can access the transmission of information on the Internet, and that once information is published on the network, it cannot be completely deleted, we will comply with laws and regulations, as well as the code of conduct established by the Shindengen Group, and disseminate information responsibly on social media as a responsible member of society with good sense.
About social media
Due to the nature of social media, the information provided by our company's accounts on social media does not necessarily represent official announcements or opinions. The information is current at the time of transmission and may be subject to change. We will post our official announcements on our corporate website (https://www.shindengen.com/).
Responses to inquiries and replies
We do not read or reply to all comments sent to our account.
We will not reply to DMs. If you have any questions or comments, please use the "Contact Us" section of our corporate website.
Use of personal data
Intellectual property rights
The intellectual property rights of texts, images, videos, etc. transmitted from our accounts belong to us. Therefore, users are not allowed to use the contents without permission, except for cases allowed by the copyright law, such as "reproduction for personal use" and "quotation".
We are not responsible for the comments posted by users. We are also not responsible for any damage caused by the use or inability to use the accounts of us and/or our Group.
In addition, we prohibit users from engaging in the following activities, and may delete, block or unfollow any account without notice if a user makes such comments.
- Acts that violate or may violate laws, regulations, etc.
- Acts that slander or defame specific individuals or groups.
- Political or religious activities.
- Acts that infringe on the intellectual property rights of Shindengen or a third party, such as copyrights, trademark rights, or portrait rights.
- Acts of advertising, promotion, solicitation, or other commercial purposes without the consent of Shindengen.
- Any act that infringes on privacy, such as identifying, disclosing, or leaking personal information without the consent of the individual.
- Use or provision of harmful programs, or acts that may lead to such use or provision.
- Acts that Shindengen deems inappropriate, such as those that are offensive to public order and morals.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the information on our account, nor does it assume any responsibility for any damages incurred by users or third parties due to the use of this information.
- We shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users or third parties due to problems between users or between users and third parties that arise in connection with our account.
- We shall not be responsible for any other damages caused by matters related to this social media policy.
Changes to the social media policy
This social media policy is subject to change without notice.