Launching power module MG031 series for motor inverter circuits
Mar. 12, 2019
Demand for smaller and lighter parts is increasing in the automotive industry as the number of ECUs for each vehicle increases due to more automation in the market.
Our MG031 series, developed for motor inverter circuits, enables handling of higher current by utilizing a full copper clip connection and exposing the lead frame.
- Adopted internal connection structure that uses connectors (soldered copper clips) to support large currents.
Improved strength and reliability of the connection and lowered the internal wiring resistance compared to conventional aluminum wire bonded structures.
- Made more compact and capable of larger current through lead frame exposure（※）
- Tch=175℃ guarantee
Ensures the reliability required for vehicle installations
- Approximately 60% reduction size （2,200mm2 → 880mm2）
※ Non-insulated type,Insulated one is currently under development
- Motor Inverter Circuit for automobile markets
- Motor Inverter Circuit for industrial machinery markets
Absolute Maximum Ratings
5.External appearance, circuit diagram
- External appearance
- Circuit diagram
Lumphun Shindengen Co., Ltd. Etc.
・The content of these materials may be changed at any time without prior notice for product improvements or other reasons.
・Our company shall not be held responsible or liable for any damages, or infringement of patents or other rights which occur as a result of the use of these materials.
・Reproduction of any portion of these materials without prior written authorization is strictly prohibited.
* The contents listed are as of Mar 12, 2019
Please note that the information contained in releases is current as of the date of press announcement, but may be subject to change without prior notice.