Announcing the launch of the A Series high speed 600 V fast recovery diodes
Mar. 29, 2019
Fast recovery diodes (hereinafter "FRD") are required to have high speed and low loss for use in power circuits.
The A Series is a FRD with a low loss withstand voltage of 600 V compared to existing high speed FRD (U Series). It is mounted on a Shindengen original FR package, similar to the TO-252 package, in order to achieve high density, large current (10 and 15 A), and high IFSM withstand capacity.
- Reduction of Vf (Approximately 30%) and improvement of IFSM withstand capacity (40% Improvement) while still maintaining high speed
- High withstand voltage: VRRM = 600 V
- Large current: IF(AV) = 10, 15 A
- Package: similar to JEDEC TO-252 (house name: FR)
- AEC-Q101 compliant
- Fig1-1. Comparison (of recovery characteristics) with U Series
- Fig1-2. Comparison (of VF-IF characteristics) with U Series
- Fig1-3. Comparison (of IFSM withstand capacity ratio) with (U Series)
- Fig2. Comparison with the products of other companies
|Products name||IF(AV)||VRRM||VF(max)||trr(max)||IR(max)||External appearance|
|10A||600V||2.1V||28ns||10µA||Similar to TO-252類似（FR）|
|Under development SF20L60LAM (Provisional)||20A||600V||2.1V※||35ns※||10µA||SC-91（FTO-220A）|
Lumphun Shindengen Co., Ltd. Etc.
Available from Mar.2019
・The content of these materials may be changed at any time without prior notice for product improvements or other reasons.
・Our company shall not be held responsible or liable for any damages, or infringement of patents or other rights which occur as a result of the use of these materials.
・Reproduction of any portion of these materials without prior written authorization is strictly prohibited.
* The contents listed are as of Mar 29, 2019
Please note that the information contained in releases is current as of the date of press announcement, but may be subject to change without prior notice.