- New Product
- Announcement of the Development of the Low Withstand Voltage Trench Structure MOSFET EETMOS Compact Package LF Series
Announcement of the Development of the Low Withstand Voltage Trench Structure MOSFET EETMOS Compact Package LF Series
Jan. 16, 2018
Shindengen Electric Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (Headquartered in Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan) has expanded its lineup with the development of the low withstand voltage MOSFET EETMOS LF Series, which is suited for use in various consumer and vehicle mounted high current drive circuits, various power supply circuits, relay applications, and more.
In recent years, the automotive market has seen an increase in the number of ECU components installed as a result of the addition of new ECU such as safety devices including heads up displays, the shift to electric automobiles, and automated driving, as well as information device related components.
At the same time, there has also been an increasing focus on improving fuel consumption, and this has resulted in ever-increasing needs for more compact components aimed at making lighter weight ECU.
Shindengen was already engaged in the mass production of MOSFET which meet these needs. However, the development of the compact, high current package LF Series utilizes a new package structure and achieves both lower Ron and lower Qg than conventional products.
*EETMOS is registered trademark of Shindengen under Japanese law.
- Cu clip internal structure allows for achievement of low Ron and high current in a 5×6 mm size compact package
- Can be used as a replacement for SOP8 and HSON type packages
- Covers a low withstand voltage to medium withstand voltage range of 40 V to 120 V
- Use of gull-wing shape for one side of lead alleviates substrate stress while plating of the tip improves provides high reliability
- Tj=175°C guaranteed
- Based on AEC-Q101 standard
- Various motor drive circuits
- Various power circuits
- Relays, etc.
3. Development Roadmap
The 4th generation achieves a 50% reduction over the 2nd generation for performance index RDS（ON） *A
4. Product Diagram
（Can be used a replacement for 5×6 mm size packages.）
5. Samples, Mass Production Period
Samples: January 2018 (planned)
Mass Production: May 2018 (planned)
For vehicle installations
Samples: June 2018 (planned)
Mass Production: December 2018 (planned)
6. Sample price
7. Production Factory
Higashine Shindengen Co., Ltd. etc
8. Contact Information
Shindengen Electric Mfg. Co., Ltd.
Sales Div. Group Marketing & Sales Department
*The contents listed are as of January 2018.
Please note that the information contained in releases is current as of the date of press announcement, but may be subject to change without prior notice.