New Product Information Product Launch Announcement About FR Package
Jun. 30, 2017
Shindengen Electric Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (headquartered in Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku) launched sales for the new small model package FR (similar to TO-252) that can handle large currents in cars.
In the large current class 10A to 20A, which has featured our conventional TO-263 product (STO-220, FD), we have now added the FR package into the same current range and it also offers the same footprint as the TO-252. The FR package has a footprint that takes up approximately 50% less space than the TO-263. We have started mass production using the initial single chip specification, and are also considering a product featuring the center tap specification.
- External configuration similar to JEDEC TO-252
- Can be mounted using the standard soldering pattern for the TO-252
- Unit height 2.3 mm (TO-263 is about 4.5 mm, TO-252 is about 2.6 mm)
- Tj = 175°C guarantee (Schottky barrier diode ultra low IR type SLSBD®)
- Adopted internal connection structure that uses connectors (soldered copper clips) to support large currents
- Also considering integrating 25 A products into SLSBD® series
- Making plans for AEC-Q101
3. Product Specifications
|SBD ultra-low IR type SLSBD® series||D15FR4ST||15||40||0.74||40||175|
General rectifier type
4. External appearance
- *Contact us for more detailed information on the external dimensions.
5. Start of Production
6. Factory Location
Lumphun Shindengen Co., Ltd. etc.
7. Contact Information
Shindengen Electric Mfg. Co., Ltd.
Sales Div. Group Marketing & Sales Department
* The contents listed are as of June 30, 2017
Please note that the information contained in releases is current as of the date of press announcement, but may be subject to change without prior notice.
Introductions to fields in which Shindengen products are used.
Introductions to Shindengen semiconductor products information.
Environment and Energy Products
Introductions to Shindengen environment and energy products.
Power Management Electronics
Introductions to Shindengen Power Management Electronics Products information.