- New Product
- Expansion of automotive application compatible surge absorption power Zener diode series (TVS) lineup for vehicles
Expansion of automotive application compatible surge absorption power Zener diode series (TVS) lineup for vehicles
May. 25, 2017
Shindengen Electric Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (headquartered in Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku) has expanded its AEC-Q101 compliant* "DO-214AC(G1F) package" power Zener diode lineup.
The improvement of functionality in automobiles has resulted in a tendency for the number of installed components per 1 ECU to increase and there is demand for greater miniaturization of ECU.
In response, Shindengen has expanded its AECQ-101* international standard compliant DO-219AB(G1F) package lineup which makes it possible to reduce the mounting area by 50% or more compared to Shindengen's previous
1 W equivalent power dissipation power Zener diode (TVS) DO-214AC(1F) packages. The lineup has been expanded to allow for selection of products more optimally suited to various applications.
- A 12 V to 58 V series has been established for DO-219AB package power dissipation 1 W equivalent products
- Larger solder fillet and increased mounting strength through use of optimal terminal type for mounting
- Compliant with AEC-Q101 automotive standards*
- Junction temperature (Tj) guaranteed up to 175°C
- Large maximum absorption energy withstand
- Narrow clamp voltage width
- Connector structure effective against long pulse width surges
* Please consult separately regarding ST02-47G1.
Approximately 80% or less volume ratio and
approximately 50% or less actual mounting
area compared to DO-214AC (1F) package
3. Exterior Diagram DO-219AB Package
4. Product Lineup
|Product Name||Absolute Maximum Ratings||Electrical Characteristics|
5. Start of Production
6. Factory Location
Akita Shindengen Co., Ltd.
7. Contact Information
Shindengen Electric Mfg. Co., Ltd.
Sales Div. Group Marketing & Sales Department
* The contents listed are as of May 25, 2017
Please note that the information contained in releases is current as of the date of press announcement, but may be subject to change without prior notice.
Introductions to fields in which Shindengen products are used.
Introductions to Shindengen semiconductor products information.
Environment and Energy Products
Introductions to Shindengen environment and energy products.
Power Management Electronics
Introductions to Shindengen Power Management Electronics Products information.